Over the coming weeks I will be setting work to be accessed online or sharing links to other resources available online. However, I don’t want you to become dependent on the computer and you will need to have a break from having too much screen time.
There are many, many activities which have even more value than online games – try some!
- Board games – if you don’t have any, why not make your own?
- Card games – I will be sharing my favourite ones with you, but why not start with Spoons!
- Dice games – again, there are so many of these – I will share some with you over the coming days
- Jigsaw puzzles
- Word searches
- Making friendship bracelets
- Dot to Dot/Doodling/Colouring
- Write a daily diary
- Make a comic book
- Design greetings cards for people who may not be allowed outside at the moment
- Learn to play an instrument
- Play with lego/construction toys
Hobbycraft Daily Kids Craft
Daily activity ideas for creative masterpieces.
I will be adding to this list over the coming days/weeks – anything you have found that is getting you away from the computer and giving you amusement, please let me know so I can add it to the list!